Accessibility policy at Eynsham Hall Hotel
As an independent hotel operator we pride ourselves on providing access to all our guests and for your comfort the business has the following facilities:
• Blue badge parking spaces conveniently located around the grounds and close to building entrances
• Ramped access at the main entrance and rear terrace of the Jacobean Main Hall and level access to all other buildings
• Level access to the bar, terrace, lounges, restaurant, banqueting suites and a selection of meeting rooms
• Accessible toilet and washroom facilities located on the ground floor and close to meeting rooms, with alarm calls
• Low level reception desk for wheelchair bound access
• Well-lit corridors and public areas
• Ground floor, self contained accessible bedroom fully equipped with low-level bath, grab rails, call alarms, ‘big button’ telephone, vibrating pillows and flashing light fire warning system
• Large print menus on request...and most importantly, staff who care
PLEASE NOTE:- Unfortunately we do not have any lifts in any of the buildings.
To enable us to offer a personal service to all our guests and visitors, may we ask guests wishing to make use of any of these facilities, or any other facilities we offer, to advise of their needs when making a reservation.